Skip the Ticket Desk Line: Eiffel Tower and Seine River Cruise
Enjoy two quintessential Parisian experiences that combines an Eiffel Tower tour with a Seine River cruise. With a local guide, you'll skip the line to enter the famous landmark and explore its second floor viewing gallery while hearing fun facts and little-known Eiffel Tower trivia. At a time that suits you, stroll to the banks of the Seine River to hop aboard a boat for a 1-hour sightseeing cruise, taking in the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame (Cathédrale de Notre Dame de Paris) and more.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Headset to hear the guide clearly
- Tour of Eiffel Tower's second floor
- Seine River cruise
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Choose from a morning or afternoon start time, and then meet your guide to start your Paris Super Saver with a stroll through the gardens at Trocadéro. Hear tales of the Eiffel Tower as you walk, and learn about its creation for the International Exposition of 1889, a world fair. Detested by Parisians in its early days, the tower eventually won the hearts of the locals and it became the city’s most feted icon. Skip the desk long entrance lines with your fast-access ticket, and head straight up to the second floor by elevator while enjoying anecdotes and tales of history about the Paris landmarks below your feet. Walk around the viewing gallery with your guide and soak up sights of Champs de Mars and Montparnasse Tower. Your next experience has a flexible start time, meaning you can simply walk to the prearranged meeting point — roughly 656 feet (200 meters) from the tower — at a time that suits your schedule.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Hop aboard your sightseeing boat at the water’s edge, and relax out on deck or in the lower saloon as you cruise along the famous river. Cutting through the city, the Seine takes in some glamorous sights and its Paris riverbanks have been awarded UNESCO World Heritage status. Listen to entertaining commentary as you cruise and gaze out at sights such as the Louvre, an iconic building that’s home to some of the world’s most celebrated artwork. Have your camera poised to capture photos of Notre Dame — a UNESCO World Heritage site — and marvel at the attention-grabbing façade of La Conciergerie. The former royal palace and prison once housed some of the country’s most important political prisoners such as Marie Antoinette and Napoleon III. After an hour on the water, cruise back to the start point where your tour finishes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cité de l'architecture et du patrimoine, 1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
Return Detail :Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.