Snowmobile Tour to Wilderness Lodge from Rovaniemi
The half-day tour takes you further from the usual safari trails as you ride on snowmobiles to the north from the magical Santa Claus Village. Let the journey take you through the beautiful winter forest while you make several stops on the way to enjoy the frozen nature and landscapes that surround you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return transfers from central Rovaniemi hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Soup lunch and hot drinks prepared at the campfire
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This tour departing from Rovaniemi takes you on a magical journey into beautiful Arctic nature.
Two adults ride on one snowmobile, single riding supplement comes at extra charge. Please note you will stay outdoors for minimum of five hours and have a long snowmobile ride. This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years of age. The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid driver license.
There will be a longer break while you reach the Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge, a traditional lumberjack house nestled by the River Raudanjoki. Surrounded by beautiful rapids, lush shoreline forest, and pristine nature, you can walk around in the Lodge area, visit the river island, and admire frozen rapids.
Delicious hot soup lunch will be prepared and enjoyed by a campfire to fill you up with warmth and extra energy. Snowmobile safari will then continue after the lunch break, as you ride back towards Rovaniemi.
Departure Point :Your accommodation in central Rovaniemi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Back to your accommodation in central Rovaniemi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 12 years
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is €900. By purchasing additional self liability waiver for €30 you can reduce your maximum self liability to €150.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Carisa Travel Group OY (LTD)