Solo City with Interesting Sukuh & Cetho Temples Tour from Yogyakarta
Join this tour to Mangkunegaran Palace with interesting Sukuh & Cetho temples. Explore this palace of Javanese legacy at your own pace or hire a local guide to learn about the history of this city. Next, pass by the slope of Mount Lawu, the surrounding area provides an impressive view of the expansive tea plantations and rice fields against the backdrop of hills and towering mountains. Sit back and relax as your driver escorts you back to you accommodation to end this tour.
• Visit Mangkunegaran Palace at the heart of Solo sister city of Yogyakarta
• Explore the controversial Sukuh Temple
• Discover the pyramid Cetho Temple
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel for tours
- Return hotel transfers
- Mineral water
- English speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - Mangkunegaran Palace
- Entry/Admission - Sukuh Temple
- Entry/Admission - Cetho Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Food & Beverages
- Optional program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mangkunegaran Palace, Jl. Ronggowarsito Keprabon, Banjarsari, Solo 57131 Indonesia
8.00 AM: Pick up at your hotel to Solo sister city of Yogyakarta
10.30 AM: Visit Mangkunegaran Palace
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mount Lawu, Ngawi Indonesia
11.30 AM: Continued to Mt. Lawu’s slope
Stop At: Sukuh Temple, Dukuh Berjo, Desa Sukuh Kecamatan Ngargoyoso Kabupaten Karanganyar, Solo Indonesia
2.00 PM: Explore the erotic Sukuh temple
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cetho Temple, Rt.01/rw.03 Gumeng, Karanganyar 57792 Indonesia
3.00 PM: Visit exotic Cetho Temple
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lovely Borobudur Tours By Asni, Jl Wates KM 11 Sedayu, GKP Block B IV / 6, 55752 Indonesia
Begin the tour to Solo City. We bring you to visit Mangkunegaran Palace, one of the Javanese cultural sites that still standing firmly as a monument of glory of the old Javanese culture with a charming touch of Europe. Next stop is Sukuh Temple which is popular & interesting for its erotic ornaments. It was built in 15th-century Javanese-Hindu temple that is located on the western slope of Mount Lawu on the border between Central and East Java provinces. Sukuh temple has distinctive thematic reliefs from other candi where life before birth and sexual education are its main theme. Its main monument is a simple pyramid structure with reliefs and statues. End the tour to Cetho Temple, a fifteenth-century Javanese-Hindu temple that is located on the western slope of Mount Lawu. During this time, Javanese religion and art had diverged from Indian precepts that had been so influential on temples styles during the 8-10th century.
4.30 PM: Return to Yogyakarta city
7.30 PM: Drop off to your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel pick up is available for accommodations in the Yogyakarta city area• Pick up and drop off from/to outside Yogyakarta city, is applied additional charge per car per tour package payable to our Driver. Outside cities: Add IDR 150.000 for Wonosari, Klaten, Parangtritis Area, Kulonprogo, Magelang, Borobudur Area. Add IDR 300.000 for Solo, Losari, Purworejo and Bandungan Area. Add IDR 400.000 for Semarang, Kutoarjo, Wonosobo & Temanggung.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- This voucher is valid only on the date specified.
- Free hotel pick-up is available for accommodations in the Yogyakarta city area.
- Pick up and drop off from/to outside Yogyakarta city, is applied additional charge per car per tour package payable to our Driver. Outside cities: Add IDR 150.000 for Wonosari, Klaten, Parangtritis Area, Kulonprogo, Magelang, Borobudur Area. Add IDR 300.000 for Solo, Losari, Purworejo and Bandungan Area. Add IDR 400.000 for Semarang, Kutoarjo, Wonosobo & Temanggung.
- The operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance. Please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route
- Customer are encouraged to bring camera for photo shots
- Please be on time.as the maximum waiting time for hotel pick up is 10-15 minutes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.