Stockholm By Overnight Ferry From Helsinki
This is a unique tour to Stockholm by overnight cruise ferry from Helsinki. Spend two nights on board the ferry and a day to explore partly with a local guide and partly by yourself before taking the overnight ferry back to Helsinki.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Entry/Admission - Vasa Museum
What's excluded :
- transfer to ferry terminal from Stockholm downtown.
Day 1: Helsinki Departure
Stop At: Olympia Terminal, 00140 Helsinki, Finland
This tour departs by ferry from Olympia Terminal in Helsinki. You will need to be 1 hour prior to ferry departure in order to have enough time to check into cruise ferry.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Overnight on board the ferry.
Day 2: Stockholm
Pass By: Värtahamnens färjeterminal, 115 41 Stockholm, Sweden
Arrive in Stockholm around 09:45 AM and look for a sign with Nordic Tour By Carisa to meet your tour guide and proceed to Gamla Stan, the old city for a walking tour.
Stop At: Vasa Museum, Galarvarvsvagen 14, Stockholm 115 21 Sweden
Vasa Museum is one of the world’s 10 best museums. You will truly be amazed at this well-preserved warship from the 17th century, which sank on its maiden voyage in 1628 after sailing only a few hundred metres and was salvaged in 1961. After years of conservation, the Vasa ship was housed in the newly built Vasa Museum, which opened to the public in 1990.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stockholm Old Town, Stockholm Sweden
Stockholm’s Old Town, called Gamla stan, is where the city’s history started. While walking the cobbled streets you will pass the Royal Palace, the Coronation Church, the Market Square with the Nobel Museum, the narrowest alley, the smallest statue, Järnpojke and much more. In the Old Town you will enjoy some free time to explore its narrow streets, small souvenir boutiques and lovely street cafes.
After the walking tour, you will have free time to enjoy Stockholm downtown areas and make your way by metro on your own to ferry terminal.
Duration: 2 minutes
• Breakfast: Breakfast on board the ferry
• Dinner: Dinner on board the ferry.
Accommodation included: Overnight on board the cruise ferry.
Day 3: Helsinki Arrival
Pass By: Helsinki, Helsinki, Uusimaa
Your cruise ship arrives in Helsinki Olympia Terminal around 10:30 AM and tour will end up on arrival in Helsinki at the ferry terminal.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Olympiaterminaali - Olympia Terminal, Olympiaranta 1, 00140 Helsinki, Finland
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Olympiaterminaali - Olympia Terminal, Olympiaranta 1, 00140 Helsinki, Finland
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Organised by NORDIC TOUR BY CARISA OY (LTD)