The Grand Tour from Nyhavn
See the sights of Copenhagen from the water on a 1-hour canal cruise! Relax inside the lower saloon or out on deck, and admire the city’s key waterfront attractions like the Little Mermaid statue, Amalienborg Castle, Copenhagen Opera House and the Old Stock Exchange. Hear history about the city and its monuments from an onboard guide and discover fascinating neighborhoods like the Christianshavn canal quarter.
per adult from
What's included :
- Commentary from onboard guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amalienborg palace square, Copenhagen 1257 Denmark
Enjoy the view of the royal palace Amalienborg
Pass By: Copenhagen Stock Exchange, Slotsholmsgade 8, Copenhagen 5700 Denmark
Take pictures of the beautiful tower of the Stock Exchange.
Pass By: The Little Mermaid, Langelinie, Copenhagen 2100 Denmark
Experience the Little Mermaid known from the fairy tale of H. C. Andersen.
Pass By: Our Saviour's Church, Skt. Annae Gade 29, Copenhagen 1416 Denmark
Catch a glimpse of the sparkling Our Saviour's church.
Pass By: Copenhagen Opera House, Ekvipagemestervej 10, Copenhagen 1438 Denmark
The modern building came as a present from Mr. Møller Mærsk.
Departure Point :1: Nyhavn 1F, 1051 København, Denmark
2: Ved Stranden 26, 1061 København, Denmark
Departure Time :4/30/2021 - 8/15/2021
8/16/2021 - 10/24/2021
Friday - Sunday: 11:30 AM - 04:45 PM
10/25/2021 - 4/29/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are open departure. Exact departure times are displayed on site every morning. Choose your preferred departure time on the day
- In the winter, the boats are covered and heated
- Live guided in Danish and English. A third language (German, French, Italian or Spanish) may be added.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.