The Perfect Pairing Wine Tour: Attilio & Mochi and Matetic plus Pomaire
A perfect day touring and tasting the best wines in the Casablanca Valley at Attilio & Mochi and Matetic Vineyards plus a visit to the traditional artisan village of Pomaire.
- 8-Hour Private Tour
- Free Pick-up and Drop-off from any Hotel, Airbnb, and Residence in Santiago
- Free Airport Pick-up or Drop-off on Tour Day
- Professional & Multilingual Guide
- Modern & Comfortable Van
- Two Wine Tours & Tastings (Attilio & Mochi and Matetic Vineyards)
- Visit to Pomaire Artisan Village
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Bottled water
- Winery Tour and Wine Tasting at Attilio & Mochi Vineyard
- Winery Tour and "Corralillo" Wine Tasting at Matetic Vineyard
- Digital Photographs
- Entry/Admission - Attilio & Mochi - Passionate Winemakers
- Entry/Admission - Matetic Vineyards
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Attilio & Mochi - Passionate Winemakers, Ruta F-90 Km 6, Casablanca 2480000 Chile
First stop on our wine tour, Attilio & Mochi Vineyard, a small boutique winery where you will enjoy a personalized tour by the vineyard’s owners followed by a tasting of their premium wines.
Angela Mochi and Marcos Attilio are passionate winemakers. They are a Brazilian couple who have been in the wine business since 1999.
In 2011, they left their home country to build a dream in the Casablanca Valley. They planted a small vineyard with 8 varieties, some “rare”, including the first Grenache in the Valley. They make high-quality wines, with a cool climate, on a human scale and that speak of their terroir.
Their hands are in every part of the process, from growing the vine to bottling. They are “green”, aware of the importance of natural resources. They care about the environment, their neighbors, and are focused on sustainability.
This is the tour to take if you are interested in learning more about starting a wine vineyard and any aspect of producing wine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Matetic Vineyards, Fundo El Rosario, Lagunillas Chile
We then go for a tour and tasting at Matetic Wine Vineyard, located in the Rosario Valley. The visit begins at the wine cellar reception. This is the perfect place to learn all about the history of the vineyard, organic and biodynamic agriculture and the process of winemaking, while enjoying panoramic views of the Corralillo vines. The tank rooms, the beautiful, peaceful aging room and the architecture of the winery are all highlights of the visit. The tour ends with a wine tasting, either in the underground tasting room or on the outdoor terrace overlooking the vines.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pomaire, Pomaire, Santiago Metropolitan Region
After the wine tasting, we continue our journey to Pomaire, known for its interesting clay pottery and other handicrafts. Pomaire is a wonderful place to visit. This town became an artisan hotspot because of natural clay deposits in the nearby land, causing the pottery industry to boom here. Pomaire is also known for being the home of the largest “empanadas” in Chile! This is a wonderful, relaxing day out of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from any location in SantiagoAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The order of sites visited may vary.
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors at the vineyards joining you on the winery tours and tastings, which is beyond our control.
- This tour is available daily, except on national holidays when the vineyards are closed.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Attilio & Mochi is closed on Sundays. We will visit another vineyard as an alternative on this day.
- Alternative vineyards will be visited if either Attilio & Mochi or Matetic do not have availability on the date selected.
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing. You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.