Trivandrum to Alleppey Private Transfer
Your spectacular Journey to Alleppey starts from the Trivandrum Hotel/Airport, Start your road trip heading to your hotel/House Boat in Alleppey from the Trivandrum. Driven by the English speaking Chauffeurs, your travel from the hotel will guarantee you an excellent trip in India.
Our wide range of fleet can cater to the diversified kinds of clientele, assuring a hassle free and comfortable travel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer by Air condition vehicle
- Toll, parking and expenses related to Vehicle
What's excluded :
- Other than inclusions
- A road trip from Trivandrum to Alleppey in the God’s own country is a fascinating experience for travellers of any genre. The splendid beauty of nature traveling along with you all through the way certainly makes the difference you would not have perceived.
As per your Convenient Time vehicle will reported at Trivandrum Hotel/ Airport and you will be heading to Alleppey, popularly known among the global travellers as “Venice of the East”.
Alleppey is best known for its gleaming backwaters, besides its beautiful beaches, temples, Marine Products, Coir Industry & traditional boat races. Alleppey is synonymous for houseboat cruises along the rustic Kerala backwaters. The translucent backwaters form a network of tranquil canals and lagoons. Every year, during August-September, Alleppey wakes up to the pulsating Nehru Cup Snake Boat Race, a water sport unique to Kerala.
This popular tourist destination also has some very well reputed Ayurvedic spas and wellness centres which will rejuvenate your body and mind. The climate of Alappey Backwaters is temperate and humid in general and relatively more pleasant in the winter season.
Departure Point :Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), Thiruvananthapuram District, Kerala
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/21/2019 - 9/30/2021
10/1/2021 - 9/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.