Underground Rome Private Tour for Kids with Saint Clement & Capuchins Crypt
Is there anything more fascinating than discovering and learning things with some suspense?
This private tour will give you the best experience ever for the entire family, but especially for curious kids that love stories of ancient rituals, mummies and all the history hidden in Rome’s underground! This tour lasts 2.5 hours and a highly experienced kid-friendly local tour guide will tell you all about the history and secrets of Rome's underground! You will visit the greatest sites such as the decorative Crypt of the Capuchins and the Church of St. Clement, featuring 3 subterranean levels.
Don’t miss the chance and book in advance to get this terrific tour for the whole family!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Kid-friendly professional guide
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Museum and Crypt of Capuchins
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of San Clemente
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum and Crypt of Capuchins, Via Vittorio Veneto 27, 00187 Rome Italy
Your kid-friendly local tour guide will explain the fascinating history of the Crypt of the Capuchins and you will admire more than 3 thousand skeletal remains believed to be the buried bodies of Capuchin Friars.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Basilica of San Clemente, Via Labicana 95, 00184 Rome Italy
At St. Clement’s Church you will enjoy all the mosaics and frescoes and the magic feeling will come as you descend 3 underground layers, going through all the most amazing ancient buildings and the ruins of a pagan temple!
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Pass By: Ludus Magnus, Piazza del Colosseo Via Labicana, Rome Italy
Take a look to the ruins of the original Gladiators' school in Rome!
Departure Point :Fontana del Tritone, Piazza Barberini, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:20 AM
Return Detail :Piazza di San Clemente, Piazza di S. Clemente, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour is recommended to kids aged 6 and over.
- This tour is not recommended to those who may be frightened by skeletons, mummies or bones in general.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.