Waiheke Island Wine Tasting Tour from Auckland
Discover why Waiheke Island is renowned for producing some of New Zealand’s most celebrated artisan wines on this premium tour of three vineyards. You’ll sample fine wines at Mudbrick Vineyard, Cable Bay and Te Motu Vineyard. At one of your tastings, munch on complimentary light appetizers. This tour provides an experience for wine lovers at Waiheke’s finest vineyards.
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine tastings at three vineyards
- All-day Waiheke Island bus pass
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Te Motu Vineyard, 76 Onetangi Road, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1971 New Zealand
Te Motu is known for their rich, complex, Bordeaux-style wines. Nestled in the Onetangi Valley is Te Motu's very own take on rural wine shed, so you can sip amongst the vines in a modern-rustic atmosphere.
Stop At: Fullers 360 Discovery Cruises, 139 Quay Street Fullers360 Information Centre and Ticket Office, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
The tour includes return ferry fare from Downtown Auckland, as well as all coach transfers on Waiheke Island. Your local tour driver will meet the ferry at Matiatia Wharf, sharing the island's unique story on the scenic drive.
Stop At: Mudbrick Vineyard, Church Bay Road, Oneroa, Auckland, Waiheke Island New Zealand
Learn about Mudbrick's varietals during a special cellar door tasting. Relax on the terrace or wander the garden, enjoying sweeping sea views all the way to Auckland.
Stop At: Cable Bay Vineyards, 12 Nick Johnstone Drive, Oneroa, Auckland 1840, New Zealand
This contemporary winery features modern architecture and a sprawling lawn. The cellar door area was designed as the perfect space to learn about the wine-making process, with a window into the working winery below.
Stop At: Matiatia Ferry Terminal, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
Coach transfers to and from Matiatia Wharf and each vineyard, complete with scenic views and commentary
Stop At: Waiheke Island, Waiheke Island, North Island
Experience the best of Waiheke Island
Departure Point :Downtown Ferry Terminal, Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.